Everyone loves a good cup of coffee. Why wouldn’t it be loved? From the traditional taste to the jolt of energy you get from taking a cup of coffee when you make up in the morning. Coffee is one thing that a lot of people simply cannot do without, and for such love, there is no better coffee maker than the Rancilio Silvia. In this Rancilio Silvia review, you will be provided with all the information pertaining to this coffee maker, the pros and cons of using this device, and its astounding features.
The Rancilio Silvia coffee maker is one that reminds you of the foreign traditional taste of coffee. Unlike some tacky coffee makers that just fill your mouth with a metallic taste, this coffee maker gives you the pure taste of coffee. It also comes with astounding features that all embrace modern day technology while still holding on to the original taste of coffee.
Features of the Rancilio Silvia
This coffee maker comes with a number of features that every coffee lover would fall in love with. They include:
This coffee maker comes with an ergonomic portable filter handle that is fast becoming the trademark of the Rancilio brand. This feature makes it very easy to manipulate the coffee maker while getting your coffee, and it also has the logo of the maker on it. This makes the coffee maker look authentic, and will give a ‘wealthy’ feeling to your entire kitchen area. This machine is great whether you want to use it in your home, in the office or even for commercial use. It has all the features that you would require from a great coffee maker. Despite its great features, the Rancilio Silvia is incredibly portable, allowing you to place it wherever you would like.
Durability of the Construction
The durability of this coffee maker is something that must be remarked upon. This coffee maker is commercial grade and can be used in a cafe for serving different types of delicious coffee. Don’t let the small size of this coffee maker fool you, it outperforms a lot of its counterparts in this department. It performs incredibly well in terms of heat stability and in the extraction quality of the coffee. The exterior of the coffee maker does not get hot to the point of scalding and is safe for home use. The extraction quality from the coffee pods is also high quality. With this coffee maker, you will get the best tasting coffee within just a couple of minutes.
This espresso machine boasts the largest boiler capacity of any home coffee maker – holding 12 ounces. The boiler is also made of chrome plated brass and offers outstanding steaming power, providing you with the perfect cup of coffee every time. Another advantage is the great recovery time between the shots.
The Rancilio Silvia espresso maker comes with an articulating steam wand that gives you a total range of motion. This is a sophisticated feature of the device, as it allows you to brew several cups of coffee within minutes while letting out the steam. It also has a professional steaming knob that is able to control the pressure of the steam in the coffee maker. This means that you can set the device to brew your coffee at just the perfect heat levels. It also offers the perfect range of motion for preparing amazing latte quality milk.
This is the reason why the coffee brewed from this machine is of superb quality. It maintains its original taste because the coffee maker has all the necessary features to ensure this.
In terms of design, the Rancilio Silvia also impresses. Its design and build are what gives the perfect illusion of an ostentatious life, and this coffee maker would certainly improve the look of any kitchen or room it is placed in. It follows a classic linear design that is peculiar to most Rancilio coffee makers. It also has the additional features of an optional pod for the user. Also, it comes with a capsule adaptor kit. While this device may seem on the pricey side, it certainly makes up for this in terms of functionality. If you want a coffee maker that is built to perform at a high capacity, then this machine is a great choice.
Pros and Cons of Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine
Our Rancilio Silvia review features the pros and cons of this coffee maker. They are:
- In terms of quality, this coffee maker does not leave anything out. If you would associate the name of Italian leather to Gucci or a fancy car to a Lamborghini, then the Rancilio Silvia is among the creme de la creme of coffee makers. This machine makes it very hard to beat in terms of brew quality and microfoam. It produces coffee that is not bitter and doesn’t have any metallic taste. The coffee brewed from this machine tastes like it was made traditionally. It also operates very quietly, which is one feature that a lot of owners love.
- The Rancilio Silvia impresses when it comes to features available. It has a brass boiler, and its tank is larger than your average coffee maker. It also gives you just the right steaming pressure for your coffee, which helps to get it to the perfect texture.
- This coffee maker is also particularly durable. When you purchase this, it can serve you for up to 15 years.
- Also, in terms of taste, this coffee maker gives you an original taste which is unlike a lot of coffee makers on the market today. Users often complain about metallic tastes in coffee from most other coffee makers but this is never the case with the Rancilio Silvia.
- The grinder of this maker comes into question. This is one feature that a lot of users complain about. So if you plan on buying this device, you may just have to set some money aside for an additional grinder.
- This machine may be easy to operate by those who have a technical know-how of machines, but it can be pretty tough for those who are not exactly tech savvy. If you are the type of person that finds it hard to understand espresso makers, you may have to reread this manual.
- With this device, you may also need to search for just the right temperature for your coffee. Unlike other coffee makers that have automatic temperature settings, you would have to set this one manually.
The Rancilio Silvia is a particularly impressive coffee maker if you are looking for high performance. It also gives you the right taste you desire for your coffee. Thanks to our Rancilio Silvia review, you know everything there is to know about this great coffee maker!