Coffee makers, while they could resemble each other in design and capacities, offer very unique coffee tastes. This is why you probably hate taking coffee from restaurants, or it is the reason why you love drinking coffee from a friend’s machine. Modern coffee manufacturers also, as you will note in the Keurig K350 review are also capitalizing on technology to have a competitive edge.
This means therefore that you have an array of factors to consider as you buy a coffee maker, including its efficiency and availability of convenient features. Some great machines, for instance, will come with a timer and an auto shut off function, while the simpler machines like the Keurig 350 simply makes the best of its basic coffee making features. The machine as you will see below is also reliable, top rated and able to offer a very sublime taste of morning espresso.
Keurig K350 Coffee Maker Main Features
Design and Construction
The Keurig K350 takes a strikingly elegant design that can only be found with the best of coffee makers. It comes in a black color and accentuated with white layers that make it stand out. And while it looks imposing, the machine weighs 13.9 pounds. Its 18.3*12.7*16 inch measurements also leave a lot of space free in the kitchen, probably as you would like it to be. Inside the machine, on the other hand, lie a 60-ounce reservoir tank and a modern black and white display panel. Its mainly plastic construction also looks strong, and you could certain get a few years of excellent coffee making services if you maintain it.
In this modern age, the presence of digital displays that are easy to control is what differentiates the great machines from the outdated ones. Fortunately, the Keurig K350 has a programmable easy to use control panel, just like every other modern day machine out there. And while not complex, Keurig’s white and black panel offers several important features. To start with, you can program the machine to make either a cup of coffee or a carafe of them. It is on this panel where you also set the strength of the coffee to be brewed.
Keurig 2.0 Technology
The Keurig 2.0 technology is probably what makes Keurig’s machine so popular in the market today. The technology works by reading a K-cup’s pod or K-Carafe pod in order to make the perfect beverage for you. In fact, the technology also enhances the ability to make other special beverages like chai and mochas. And does it work? As recent Keurig K350 reviews have noted, this technology and the machine’s efficient nature are the main reason why the manufacturer had to advance the K350 into a K450. Currently, newer versions of the K350 can make up to ten different sized cups of coffee, plus they have digital color panels.
Fast Coffee Maker
The coffee maker heats up to optimum levels in less than a minute, and further takes less than five minutes to make a carafe of your favorite coffee beverage. The high speed is also enhanced by the machine’s great design. All the same, the K350 acts as an efficient coffee maker for someone who needs a great tasting espresso brew in the morning. A family of four could also enjoy this great machine, as it can make about 4 cups of coffee in less than three minutes, all at the same time.
Easy to Fill Bucket
Another impressive feature in this coffee maker is its large bucket size you could refill easily. It is large, easy to remove and easy to place into place. Its large size and ease of removing also make cleaning the machine easy. Again, it comes with a water filter to make the taste of coffee brewed remain sublime at all times.
The Keurig K350 features some special convenience features that make making coffee with it a pleasure. Its great display, for instance, helps you program your coffee accordingly, plus the machine works with almost all types of K-Cup and K-carafe variants. And not to forget, the machine is very light, reliable and easy to use. All the features, in addition to the fact it is a bit power conserving, all make it a better a machine out there.
Keurig K350 Pros and Cons
- It has a striking design – The K350 and its K450 cousin take an elegant and striking design which adds a lot of aesthetics to any kitchen.
- It is a fast coffee maker – It makes a Carafe in just three minutes, which makes it one of the fastest coffee makers for families. It also takes less than a minute to make a single cup of coffee, which is an impressive standard by all means.
- It has a modern display – Though a color display is only available in Keurig’s more expensive K450 model, the K350’S panel makes it look modern as well. The panel is also easy to use and features several convenience functions such as auto off and auto on functions.
- It is an affordable coffee maker despite its top ratings.
- It comes with a one year warranty.
- It accommodates a variety of K-cup sizes and carafes.
- It offers multiple coffee beverages and servings, including chai and mochas.
- It also introduces high altitude settings, plus you can also program the machine to read French Spanish among other languages.
- It only works with Keurig’s own coffee pods and filters
- It also doesn’t accommodate travel size mugs, which makes it only a great option for homes and small businesses.
Keurig has a great reputation for making reliable and long lasting kitchen appliances, and the Keurig K350 does promise to last as well. However, as noted in the Keurig K350 review above, it is their special technology that enhances your coffee quality that probably makes their coffee machines very unique. The ability to accommodate different coffee cup sizes, the ability to program it and the affordable prices are also potential reasons why this coffee machine is highly rated, and one you should consider buying.